Thursday, November 8, 2007

Always in Awe

After I wrote my blog yesterday, I was in the "Reading Room" and picked up our daily devotion book--The Word for You Today.
After all the excitement of the morning, I had forgotten to read the Tuesday, November 6 entry.

So as I was preparing to go to bed, I read it. I'd like to share a few thoughts and scriptures:

"It is difficult to see God blessing others while you are forced to wait. But this is not injustice; it's divine order!"

"God may not come when you want Him to but He'll always be on time--if you wait on Him."

"No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Psalm 84:11

"His delays are not his denials. He's never said anything He couldn't back up or promised anything He wouldn't deliver. So disregard the circumstances and stand on the Word God has given you!"

WOW!!! God even knew that I would mess up on Tuesday, November 6 and that disappointment would be part of my day when He guided the publishers of this small devotional book. HE LOVES ME THAT MUCH!!!!

5 comments:

Krista Sanders said...

Very cool-- mark it down, make a copy of it and KEEP IT!

Anonymous said...

Seems as tho they were perfect words to read on that day :)

Anonymous said...

I read that one also and it fit our house right now too. I LOVE that devotional book!!

Anonymous said...

God is so good my friend! He knew you in the beginning (Psalm 139)! I love you so much Raechelle! I think this blog is a great thing that you started! Thank you for sharing this devotional - God is ALWAYS in the details! Love, Teresa

Anonymous said...

I love that - "Divine order" - so true! In God's timing, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! I'm so glad you started this blog. You are the best, my dear friend! Love you so much! Love, Teresa