Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our First Guests

Today we had our first house guests that weren't family. :)

Holden went to Andy's house to spend the night, and Andy and his mom came over to pick him up. Holden was very proud to show off his new rooms.

Then after they left, my friends Xandra and Sarah came over!!! I was so excited to get to show off my new home!!! Xandra arrived first with a beautiful Easter Lily in a yellow pot! It smells so yummy!! Sarah and Gwen arrived at exactly 12:44 (just as the GPS said she would)! Sarah brought us the coolest new address announcements on cardboard! I can't wait to send them out to my 10 favorite people. haha Just kidding!

We went out to lunch at Jimmy's Pizza in "downtown" Midlothian! It was so fun to have "girl-time"!!! We ate, made silly faces at Gwen, and then stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home for dessert!

It was so nice to sit at my kitchen table and visit with friends! We have officially decided we like not working and hanging out in the kitchen with the girls! I hope this will be just the first of many afternoons with friends in our home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Thursday and Friday, we had more guests! Elena brought Matthew and Alex over Thursday evening. The boys enjoyed playing. Alex wanted me to take the cats down from over the door frames. My aunt Dorothy came over on Friday. We ate cheesecake and visited.
It is so nice to have a home and to be hostess.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was quite fun, until I started playing with my cell phone & making obnoxious noise! Your new home is GORGEOUS, but I have a little confession to make. I could have gotten the Easter lilies in a pink pot, but those plants were not as pretty & didn't have as many blooms & buds. Hope you can forgive me!! =)

Krista Sanders said...

How fun!! So sweet of them. Can't wait to see it for myself.

Lori Garbarino said...

I am so excited for you! I am rejoicing with you! What is your decorating style?

xoxo

Lori