Saturday, March 15, 2008

Casey...My cat with the new personality


My sweet gray cat, Casey has changed a lot in the last week.

I knew that moving to the new house with Weasel wasn't going to happen.  I was tired of her hissing at Holden, and just being a little freaky cat.  She was the most lovable cat I have ever had, but she needed to go.  Luckily, I found a fabulous home for her last Friday night before we moved.  

Now Casey and Weasel have never gotten along, so it didn't surprise me that Casey didn't mourn the loss of the only other feline in the household.  She is now more talkative than ever!  She sleeps with us every night!  That was something she had not done since before Jason and I got married, when he took her "spot" on my other pillow.  Casey seems so much happier being an only cat, and I am glad I get to love on her more too.

No comments: