Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!

Tomorrow is my surgery!
I have spend two weeks just drinking, and I am very proud of my results!
I am proud of my ability to stay with it. The first few days were very hard!
Now I really enjoy my shakes, and have gotten kinda creative.
I love it with one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of banana. YUM

I am supposed to be at the hospital at 11:15 tomorrow. The surgery is scheduled for 12:45.
I have lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks, so my liver shoul dbe nice and small for Dr. Graham.

Today Jason and I took Holden and Travis to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. It was very good! But thought it ironic that I saw a movie about food the day before my gastric bypass! The bacon is what got me! hehe

I wondered whether I would be nervous, but so far not yet. I am more concerned about my healing and recovery. AND THE PAIN! haha But everything will go smoothly.

No comments: