Sunday, September 19, 2010

Questions....

Tonight Holden called me into his bedroom to ask me some questions.
Questions that a boy at school was asking him.

"If God is all powerful, why doesn't he just destroy Satan now?"

"Why aren't dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible?"

"Will Jews go to Heaven?"

"What about people who have never heard of God?"

"Why did God create the universe?"

I asked him why his friend was asking him these questions. He said he had asked another friend if he knew Jesus. He was sharing the Truth!!! I so need to follow his example!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Praise the Lord for your son being Bold for Christ! I have a lot of Bible verses to support answers to these great questions! I'll try to pull some now...Love you my friend, T

Krista Sanders said...

Wow-- hmm.... need to send you a CD. Easy enough for him to listen to as well.