Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Update!!! April 20, 2010

Last week I reached my 70 pound loss goal!

I now weigh 176 pounds! I do not have my measurements right now. I will add this later. But I am comfortably wearing a size 16. I even bought size 14 last week. I can button them and zip them, but they are a little tight, so I will wait a couple more week to actually wear them.


I feel fabulous! I love my new body!!! I love that Jason loves my body too!!!


I am so glad I made the decision to have the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass! Especially now that I can eat easier than 3 months ago. I can pretty much take a bite of anything without being sick.


The pictures here are from Greg and Alicia's wedding. Greg is Jason's brother. We had such a great time at their wedding! Jason and Holden got all dressed up in handsome suits! I got to wear my Marilyn Monroe dress. I felt like a princess! Jason bragged about me all night! And we make such a nice looking family! I am the luckiest person on earth!!! God is so good!!!



1 comment:

Karen said...

You do look like a princess! Congrats! :) Karen