Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Car...New Body!

Ok I am changing daily.
I am now at 220 pounds....total of 22 pounds lost.
My current measurements
Waist 40.5 inches (3.5 inches lost)
Hips 53 inches (3 inches lost)
Upper Thigh 28 inches (3 inches lost in EACH leg)

The last couple of weeks have been interesting.
I went back to work 2 weeks and 3 days after my surgery. And my students and teachers I work with were fabulous! By the end of each day, I was pretty sore, but I never didn't think I would make it through. That was pretty amazing to me that just 17 days after having my entire digestive system totally rerouted, I was back and work and feeling fairly normal! Modern medicine is unbelievable! Dr. Graham was so fabulous! Thank you, sir!

My weight loss has stalled out for the last almost 2 weeks. I have gained and lost the same 3-4 pounds every other day. This is normal. My body is catching up. My goal is to lost at least 10 more pounds before New Year's. Then by Valentine's Day I want to be under 200!!! I can do it!!!

Today was a pretty awesome day because I got a new car!!! I took Jason's Accord in to get routine work done and managed to work a deal to trade in my Civic for a 2010 CR-V!!! I have wanted a CR-V for years, and now I have one!! She is so pretty. She is a Tango Red, and I have decided to name her Candy. She is just so sweet looking!!!

I took her to return a video at Blockbuster. When I got home, I told Jason and Holden that a hot guy told me that I had a hot car and that I looked hot driving it. Neither of them believed me!!! What is that all about???



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went good and you are doing well... hang in there!! :)

Sheila